Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Breakfast Song

This has got to be one of the most delightfully bizarre songs I've come across in a long time. It truly deserves wide exposure:



As much as I love this song, I disagree with the premise. If the Christian hopes means anything, surely it means that when God completes the work of restoration and transformation begun in the resurrection of our Lord, a fulfillment which the book of Revelation points to when it speaks of "a new heaven and a new earth" (21:1), breakfast will not be a thing of the past. On the contrary, every meal will be as awesome as a bowl of Cap'n Crunch.

2 comments:

Michael Barham said...

wow. there's just so much to comment on in that video, one knows not where to begin.

Anonymous said...

campy, wonderfully strange and
hilarious.
thanks.
Will my friends will love this or just think I am weird if I forward the link?
time to find out.

mm